Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Introduction and Syllabus

Welcome to English 3! 

I have designed your course to be a bit different than a traditional American Literature course; this course will be supplemented with virtual field trips, movies, music, and imagination in order to bring literature directly to you. I believe in making it more than words on a page, I want it to be a true experience. All I ask is that you are prepared to work every day, and have a good attitude about completing assignments. 

I will be posting assignments and lesson plans to this blog so that you can find any information you missed during class. If you have any questions, please feel free to check in with me either through this page, or via email.

I look forward to a fun spring with you all, and wish you all well this up-coming semester! 

Please click the link below to electronically sign your course syllabus

Link to sign course syllabus

Z

3 comments:

  1. This does not seem to be updated with 2016 information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori,

      I no longer use this blog. My current class website can be found at tinyurl.com/bhszehner

      Delete
  2. This does not seem to be updated with 2016 information.

    ReplyDelete