Monday, March 24, 2014

Crucible Character Analysis and Paper Format

BellringerWhat is important about Proctor’s final request? What is this request?

“How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; leave me my name!” ~ Act IV

Recap: We took the Act IV test today, which closes out our "Crucible" act tests. We will complete everything tomorrow with the Act IV Vocab Quiz.

Following your test today, we reviewed your character analysis chart in preparation for your papers, which are due next week. Below is the format for the paper, the link to the assignment, and the character analysis we completed today.




Instructions and information for the paper can be found on your Character Analysis Outline. We will begin writing them Wednesday in class. Please come prepared with any questions. 

Have a nice night!

Z





No comments:

Post a Comment